Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday Favourites - Facial Cleanser

 

What Murad Says: Pearlized, ultra-moisturizing wash gently exfoliates to restore radiance. Delivers a boost of hydration and protects skin's natural moisture barrier.



Additional features and ingredients:
            •Essential fatty acids help maintain the skin's barrier function
            •Papaya Enzyme gently exfoliates to reveal younger, healthier skin

Every anti aging skin treatment program requires a skin cleanser that treats the unique needs of adult skin. Renewing Cleansing Cream from the Murad Resurgence skin care line does just that. This anti aging cream cleanser exfoliates away dead skin cells to reveal glowing, healthier, younger looking skin and then deeply hydrates to increase moisture and firmness. No matter what anti aging products you’re using, a skin cleanser that leaves skin radiant is an essential part of your anti aging skin program. Essential fatty acids and Papaya Enzyme work together to give you beautiful, younger looking skin.


Why I Love it…

Let me start off by saying I have extremely sensitive skin combined with rosacea. Every cleanser I’ve used before has left my skin feeling too dry or greasy, left me with break outs, made my skin red, irritated or flaky.
The Murad Resurgence Renewing Cleansing Cream is absolutely REMARKABLE! It’s the best cleanser I have ever used. It’s so good I won’t even attempt to try anything else.
It is a wonderful cleaning agent. It doesn’t leave your skin feeling dry or like an oil slick. Just wonderfully deep down to the pores clean! It washes off ALL make up including eye make up with such ease, not a flake left, which I love! It’s so nice and creamy, lathers well, leaves your face feeling fresh, young and hydrated and it exfoliates too, but it’s not gritty.
I used to use a separate exfoliator everyday, but after using this product I haven’t touched any since. I’m going on almost 2 years of using this product and I still love it! The whole product regimen is fantastic but I’ll get into the others in another post.

My mother actually was the one who recommended I try this stuff. She actually loved it so much she wrote the company an amazing review and guess what…they contacted her and flew her out to LA for the taping of their new infomercial. That’s right! Dr. Murad himself and Joan London interviewed my momma!
Check it out here!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8d_i9lIEkYU&feature=channel&list=ULhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8d_i9lIEkYU&feature=channel&list=UL
(About 4:05 minutes in it starts and my mom walks on stage at 4:35 minutes.)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment