Friday, November 9, 2012

Friday Favourite - Toner


Best Facial Toner -  Shisedo BENEFIANCE WrinkleResist24 Balancing Softener Enriched - $55.00


What Shiseido Says…
A comprehensive age-defying lotion that contains the effective ingredients to challenge signs of skin aging. By generously moisturizing the skin, this sumptuous softener instantly helps to retexturize your skin, making it more receptive to further skincare treatment.

Why I love it…
This stuff equals intensive hydration combined with some serious anti aging ingredients. It makes your skin silky smooth and helps to seal in moisture, which is great with winter here looming around the corner. I apply a few drops of this stuff to a cotton pad after cleansing my face and prior to applying my moisturizer. It enhances the effects of my skin cream, leaving my face feeling wonderful soft and smooth. I can’t live without this product. I know it’s pricey but it’s so worth every penny. It comes in a very pretty heavy weight glass bottle, so it even looks pretty if left out on the bathroom counter.

Note: Be sure to try to one labeled Enriched, the regular Balancing Softener does not even compare to this stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment